Simply 36 People With Unfortunate Names That Are Certain to Make You Giggle
Look, we all understand that naming your baby is a big task fraught with unforeseen problems. Besides actually agreeing on a name, you have to make sure that it flows nicely with the surname. You have to ensure that the initials don’t spell a rude word, or that the name can be rhymed with something rather grotty. You have to be imaginative, but not too boring.
Most of all though, you have to make sure that your child’s name isn’t so unfortunate that it ends up on the internet in lists like this one.
Before we begin, we do recognise that some of these are so cringeworthy that they may be entirely fictional. They are still hilarious names though, so please just enjoy.
1. Imagine being called a fat ho every day of your life?
2. Poor Ram, I bet he’s heard all the jokes while driving his taxi
3. Kash is a lovely name, unless your last name is….
4. Ohh dear
5. I bet if Ana had to make her own name badge, she would have left off her initial
6. Not sure if we’re meant to feel sorry for Jeremy or Flavour…
7. Poor Gaye probably gets a lot of unwanted attention
8. Best get a wax then, Harry
9. We can see why she is involved with a Mental Health Foundation with a name like that
10. Don’t we all
11. At least it’s a happy one
12. Who wants to live with Dr Pornsak over here?
13. Surely this one is a little bit fake, no?
14. Dr Grossweiner the Dermatologist, we imagine he’s seen some things
15. I dunno, Long seems kinda chuffed with his name
16. This is an oldie but a goodie
17. An absolute cracker of a name!
18. Poor Diana
20. Hopefully, this one has been photoshopped and that his name is really Lucious Busey
21. Looks like this doctor is in the right profession
22. Maybe Steve here needs to see the good doctor from the previous pic
23. oh dear
24. These are just getting worse
25. I may have spoken too soon…
26. Do parents not think at all?
27. Maybe each parent thought of their favourite thing to name their daughter?
29. It just gets worse
30. You’d change your name though, right?
31. Or at least use your first name instead of your initials?
32. couldn’t get much worse for poor Anurag here
34. Surely not?
35. We genuinely feel bad for Dr Shit.
36. Perhaps this would have been a good opportunity to go by Richard instead
Which one did you laugh at the most?